Worcester Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Worcester Nursing School Application
Nursing at Worcester Nursing School
The University of Worcester has a good reputation for providing high-quality, cutting-edge nursing education.
You can apply to study one of three fields of nursing: BSc (Hons) Nursing (Adult), BSc (Hons) Nursing (Children’s), or BSc (Hons) Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) (Mental Health).
Our innovative and transformative nursing program was created in partnership with practice partners, service users, and students. Future Nurse: Standards of Proficiency for Registered Nurses and Realising Professionalism: Standards for Education and Training were developed in response to the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s (NMC 2018) Future Nurse: Standards of Proficiency for Registered Nurses and Realising Professionalism: Standards for Education and Training. The recognition that nursing is a changing professional, practice-based, and academic subject is at its core.
Our nursing program has been a finalist for Nurse Education Provider (Pre-Registration) of the Year five times, thanks to exceptional teaching and innovation. In 2018, 99 percent of graduates were employed or pursuing further education, with 100 percent of those employed in nursing positions.
Deadline for submitting Worcester Nursing School Application Forms
From April to November, applications will be accepted.
Courses offered at Worcester Nursing School
- Advanced Clinical Practice MSc
- Advanced Social Work Practice PG Cert
- Advancing Practice BA (Hons) Top-Up
- Allied Health Studies MPhil/PhD
READ ALSO: Groote Schuur Hospital Nursing School
Qualification Criteria for Entry into Worcester Nursing School
You must meet the following requirements to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12, or a NQF Level Level 1 qualification,
- approved bridging program established specifically for the purpose of gaining entry to NQF Level 2,
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12, or a NQF Level Level 1 qualification, An approved bridging program established specifically for the purpose of gaining entry to NQF Level 2,
You will need the following items to apply for Worcester Nursing School Online Application:
- Your South African identity number
- A functional email address
- If you’re applying for a visa from another country, you’ll need your passport number.
How to Apply to Worcester Nursing School
- Go to https://www.worcester.edu/Nursing/
- Proof of Registration Fee Payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Results: Grade 12 Final Exam Results (if available). Your grade 11 scores (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical to your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
If you are unable to apply online, you may send a physical application to the Admissions Office by printing the forms from the links below and mailing them to them.
Below are the contact details of Worcester State University.
Main number: 508-929-8000.
Mailing address: 486 Chandler Street, Worcester, MA 01602.