Western Cape Rehabilitation Centre Application 2023-2024
Western Cape Rehabilitation Centre Application
About Western Cape Rehabilitation Centre
Conradie Hospital’s Spinal and General Rehabilitation Units, as well as the Karl Bremer Rehabilitation Unit, merged to form the WCRC.
You can come see us at our new facility in Mitchell’s Plain, Lentegeur, where you’ll notice that we provide the greatest treatment for our clients’ physical rehabilitation needs. These new facilities have resulted in the pooling of resources, infrastructure, and experience, resulting in the creation of a new facility and the beginning of a new era in health care.
The attitude of the employees and the patients is embodied in this new facility. ‘We’ve got balls!’ proclaims a poster on our cafeteria wall.
Courses offered at Western Cape Rehabilitation Centre
Post Basic/ Registration Diplomas: (R212)
-Child Nursing Science
-Community Nursing Science
-Clinical Assessment, Treatment and Care
-Critical Nursing Science
-Operating Nursing Science
-Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Care
-Orthopaedic Nursing Science
-Ophthalmic Nursing Science
-One Year Midwifery Nursing Science
General Nursing Science (B/Course) R683
Diploma in Nursing (Staff Nurse): R171
Opening Date for Fresh Applications
Western Cape Rehabilitation Centre Online Application Opens from the 5th of March and closes on September 30.
- Proof of Residence
- Certified copies of ID cards
- Signed declaration forms
READ ALSO: Worcester Nursing School
Admission requirement at Western Cape Rehabilitation Centre
For admission to higher certificate or diploma programs, prospective students must achieve the statutory minimum requirements based on the National Senior Certificate (NSC) or equivalent school leaving certificate, as well as the candidate educational certificate.
- Levels/symbols attained in Grade 12 June/September examinations or evidence that study leave is being processed by the current employer will be used to determine provisional admission. Final Grade 12 scores, confirmation that the applicant has been granted study leave by the employer, and that the applicant has not reached the pensionable age (55-60) applicable to all collegians will be used to make the final decision to study at Western Cape Rehabilitation Centre.
- All specialized programs have their own set of criteria. The Admission Point System (APS) is used to assign point values to NSC or similar subjects:
Admission Point System
How to Apply to Western Cape Rehabilitation Centre
- Go to https://www.wcrc.co.za/
- Proof of Registration Fee Payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Outcomes: Grade 12 final results (if available). Your grade 11 scores (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical to your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
Western Cape Rehabilitation Centre Contact details
Teresa Lucas at Teresa.Lucas@westerncape.gov.za