West Coast TVET College Nsfas Application 2023-2024
West Coast TVET College Nsfas Application
Brief about west coast TVET College
West Coast College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training College (TVET) where, depending on your subject selections, you will acquire a meaningful degree that will allow you to enter the workforce, become an entrepreneur, or enter university.
The institution provides you with a well-rounded theoretical and practical education as well as exposure to your chosen program. It gives you the opportunity to change careers using the skills you gain.
Nsfas Application for West Coast TVET College
Personal information about job status and levels is required by the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS). The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) requests personal information from agencies about the applicant’s parents’ or guardians’ job situation and income level. NSFAS is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of personal information collected from third parties and to safeguarding the privacy of those whose personal information is provided to NSFAS. NSFAS is also committed to safeguarding personal information and ensuring that it is used lawfully.
- Applicants need to be South African citizens.
- Be registered or intend to register for NCV or NATED (Report 191) Programme
- A Person in need of financial support.
- Academically good students who need financial support.
Nsfas Opening Date for new applications
Nsfas Online Application Opens and closes on 1 September and November 30, respectively.
- Authorized copies of Identity Document
- Original Academic Results Latest
- Proof of parent’s income
- Proof of Death Certificate
- Doctor’s Certificate
The following expenses are reimbursed for applicants who receive NSFAS funding:
- Accommodation or transport
- Learning material
- Personal care
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION FOR A BURSARY:
- 4 Certified copies of student ID
- 2 Certified copies of parent’s / guardian’s ID or death certificates
- 1 Certified copy of ID/ Birth Certificate for each dependent in the house
- 1 Certified copy of parent’s / guardian’s latest payslip, grant slip, or affidavit as proof of income
- 1 Certified copy of highest qualification
- 1 Proof of residence
- An application or motivational letter was written by an applicant applying for a bursary
Please visit the NSFAS website at nsfas.org.za or visit our website at https://www.westcoastcollege.co.za for more information.
You can also get assistance from any Buffalo City TVET College Campus – Student Support Service.
Please make sure you have the following documents in electronic format (verified within the last three months):
Your South African ID or a birth certificate (if you do not have a green bar-coded ID or smart ID card), as well as the ID of your parents and/or guardians and, if applicable, a death certificate.
– Pay stubs/letters of employment/pension stubs stating income of parents and/or guardians (SASSA slips are not necessary and SASSA should not be included as a source of income).