Warmbath Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Warmbath Hospital Nursing School Application
About Warmbath Hospital Nursing School
Warmbath Hospital Nursing School is a nursing institution that has trained many nurses. The academic excellence of the school is unmatched.
Courses offered at Warmbath Hospital Nursing School
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174
Diploma in Nursing (Staff Nurse): R171
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: R169
- Advanced Diploma in Midwifery: R786
- Post Basic/ Registration Diplomas: (R212)
- Child Nursing Science
- Community Nursing Science
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment, and Care
- Critical Nursing Science
- Operating Nursing Science
- Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Care
- Orthopaedic Nursing Science
- Ophthalmic Nursing Science
- One Year Midwifery Nursing Science
Entry requirement to Warmbath Hospital Nursing School
For admission to higher certificate or diploma programs, prospective students must achieve the statutory minimum requirements based on the National Senior Certificate (NSC) or equivalent school leaving certificate, as well as the candidate’s educational certificate.
- Levels/symbols attained in Grade 12 June/September examinations or evidence that study leave is being processed by the current employer will be used to determine provisional admission. Final Grade 12 scores, confirmation that the application has been given study leave by the employer, and that the applicant has not reached the pensionable age (55-60) applicable to all college programs will be used to make the final choice to study at Warmbath Hospital Nursing School.
- There are specific requirements for all specific programs. The Admission Point System (APS) is used for allocating point values to your NSC subjects or equivalent:
Admission Point System
Keep in mind that the college’s entrance standards are subject to change, and the college will:
- Invest extensively in nurses for ECDoH facilities;
- Individuals who have attempted other options, such as dropping out of universities/technikons/colleges, will not be considered.
- Candidates with alternative qualifications will not be considered. If this is discovered at any stage during the process, the candidate will be disqualified.
Timelines for fresh applications to Warmbath Hospital Nursing School
Applications entry will open from April to November
READ ALSO: Evander Hospital Nursing School
Required Documents when applying to Warmbath Hospital Nursing School
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
How to apply to Warmbath Hospital Nursing School
- Go to the official website of Warmbath Hospital Nursing School
- Proof of Registration Fee Payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
a copy of your photo ID that has been certified (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Outcomes: 12th grade final grades (if available). If you are currently in grade 12, your grades from grade 11 are extremely important to your application. As a result, keep it under your control.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
You may print and mail your application if you are unable to apply online.
Contact Details of Warmbath Hospital Nursing School
PRIVATE BAG X1618