Victoria Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Victoria Hospital Nursing School Application
Victoria Hospital Nursing School Application Requirements
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- It is necessary to pay the Registration Fee (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- a certified copy of your photo identification (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Read also; Umlamli /Empilisweni Complex Nursing School
Victoria Hospital Nursing School Courses
- Nursing (General, Community, and Psychiatry) And Midwifery: R425
- Diploma In General Nursing Science (Bridge Course): R683 – Two-Year Diploma In One Year
- R254 – One Year Midwifery
- R276 – One-Year Diploma in Community Nursing Science
- R880 – One-Year Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Science
- One Year Post Basic Diploma In Clinical Nursing Science Health Assessment, Treatment, And Care
- One-Year Post-Basic Diploma in Community Nursing Science
- Critical Care Nursing-General R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Operating Theatre Nursing R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Ophthalmological Nursing R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Orthopaedic Nursing is a post-basic diploma in medical and surgical nursing science.
Admission Point System
How to apply to Victoria Hospital Nursing School
- Go to Victoria Hospital Nursing School Portal
- Look for the one that has to do with applying in the link texts.
- To begin your application, simply click on it.
- Fill in the form accordingly and submit the form.
To read more on Nursing colleges in South Africa, follow this link
Old Lovedale Road
Tel: 040 653 0865
Fax: 040 653 1939