VGI Consulting Bursary Application 2023-2024
VGI Consulting Bursary Application
About VGI Consulting
VGI Consulting is one of the premier consulting engineering businesses in Southern Africa, with over 45 years of experience in the pipeline engineering industry.
Civil, mechanical, geotechnical, and structural engineering are among our in-house skills. Our team also has substantial project and construction management experience, as well as procurement experience for and on behalf of our clients. We have completed multiple high-pressure steel pipelines in Southern Africa, most notably in South Africa and Mozambique, with the help of a team of professional partners.
Sasol, Sasol Technology, Sasol Gas, Transnet, Siemens, Airports Company South Africa, Matola Gas Company, and Wartsila are among the company’s notable clients.
About VGI Consulting Bursary
Students who have completed their first year of study towards a Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree will be eligible for VGI Consulting bursaries.
Eligibility criteria for the bursary
Applicants must satisfy the following conditions to be able to qualify for the bursary;
- South African citizen
- Under 30 years of age
- Completed Matric
- Studying full time towards a Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree qualification
- Completed the first year of study
- Studying at a recognized University in South Africa (preferably the University of Pretoria, but students from other universities can also apply)
- NOT currently in receipt of any other bursary awards
READ ALSO: Oasis Bursary
Needed documents when applying for the bursary
- South African identification card (certified copy)
- Certificate of Matriculation (certified copy)
- Proof of university enrollment is required.
- Complete tertiary academic record.
- Letter of Motivation
How to apply for the bursary
Qualified and interested persons should follow the link provided to download and complete the VGI Consulting Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Applicants must endeavor to add all the mentioned supporting documents when applying. Applications will be disregarded if any of the supporting documents are not provided.