University of Limpopo NSFAS Application 2023-2024
University of Limpopo NSFAS Application
About University of Limpopo
The University of Limpopo is the outcome of a merger that took place on January 1, 2005, between the old Medical University of Southern Africa and the University of the North.
The Medical University of Southern Africa (MEDUNSA) was founded in 1976 to provide higher education and training in the fields of medicine, allied health and nursing sciences, and dentistry to the educationally disadvantaged in order to address the country’s health needs.
The campus is located in Pretoria’s northwestern outskirts.
NSFAS informs interested applicants that the closing date for the application is 30 November
- Bachelor Degree Programmes in Accounting and Auditing
- B.A Admin Programme in Transport Management
- Bachelor of Education Senior Phase and FET (BEDSPF)
- Bachelor of Education Senior Phase & FET (Mathematics, Science and Technology)
- Bachelor of Education Senior Phase & FET (Economics and Management Sciences)
- Bachelor of Education Senior Phase & FET (Languages and Social Sciences)
- Bachelor of Education Senior Phase & FET (Language and Life Orientation)
- Bachelor of Arts BA
- Bachelor of Arts Honours BA (Hons)
- Bachelor of Psychology B Psyc
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work BA SW
- Bachelor of Social Work BSW
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Community
University of Limpopo NSFAS Requirements
- Identification documents/birth certificate
- Latest academic results
- Proof of parents income
- Death certificate if parents are dead
- Doctors certificate if permanently disabled
University of Limpopo NSFAS Application Fee
R200 for South African applicants and R750 for International applicants.
To read more on Tvet colleges, click here
How to Apply to the University of Limpopo
1) First create a myNSFAS account before you begin the application process.
You must supply the following information: username, password, ID number, cellphone number, and email address when creating an account.
2) Then login using your chosen username and password.
3) Click the “apply” button to finish the application form.
4) If necessary, fill in all of the needed slots.
5) Attach all supporting documents to your application.
6) An email with a reference number and your telephone number will be sent to you. Remember that you can submit electronic versions of your supporting documents (as li) if you’ve filled in all of the needed information (don’t leave any fields blank).
University of Limpopo contact details
Private Bag X1106, Sovenga, 0727
Cnr R71 Tzaneen Road & University Street,
Mankweng Township, Polokwane, Sovenga, 0727