Tshilidzini Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Tshilidzini Hospital Nursing School Application
Courses (Qualifications) and their minimum duration at Tshilidzini Hospital Nursing School
Short Learning Programmes: PHC To Be Advised
New Nursing Auxiliary To Be Advised
General Nursing Science (B/Course) R683 2 years
Basic Diploma (R425) 4 years
Post Basic/ Registration Diplomas: (R212)
-Child Nursing Science
-Community Nursing Science
-Clinical Assessment, Treatment and Care
-Critical Nursing Science
-Operating Nursing Science
-Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Care
-Orthopaedic Nursing Science
-Ophthalmic Nursing Science
-One Year Midwifery Nursing Science 1 Year
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174 4 years
Diploma in Nursing (Staff Nurse): R171 3 years
Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: R169 1 Year
Advanced Diploma in Midwifery: R786 1 Year
Required Documents when applying to Tshilidzini Hospital Nursing School
- Certified copy of a valid grade 12 certificate with aggregate D or E/S (from 750 and above) – old certificate and meets minimum requirements for admission to a bachelor’s degree or diploma for the new certificate.
- Certified copy of 2022 Grade 11 end of the year report or term 1 Grade 12 report for candidates who are still doing Grade 12.
- The certificate or report must have the following subject as they are compulsory: English Level 3 and above/E symbol – old certificate and Biology (Life Sciences) Level 4 and above/D symbol –old certificates, other science subjects (Physical Science, Mathematics, Geography, Agriculture, Life Orientation) will be an added advantage as the Admission Point System (with minimum points of 18) will be utilized to select these candidates.
- Certified copy of study leave or letter from the supervisor indicating that study leave is being processed for government employees.
- Certified copy of the identity document.
- Certified copy of a marriage certificate for married candidates
- Curriculum vitae with reliable contact numbers and clear physical address indicating the town/farm/village of origin AS A CATCHMENT AREA
READ ALSO: Ermelo Hospital Nursing School
Entry Requirements to Tshilidzini Hospital Nursing School Application
For admission to higher certificate or diploma programs, prospective students must achieve the statutory minimum requirements based on the National Senior Certificate (NSC) or equivalent school leaving certificate, as well as the candidate’s educational certificate.
- Levels/symbols attained in Grade 12 June/September examinations or evidence that study leave is being processed by the current employer will be used to determine provisional admission. Final Grade 12 scores, confirmation that the application has been given study leave by the employer, and that the applicant has not reached the pensionable age (55-60) applicable to all college programs will be used to make the final choice to study at Tshilidzini Hospital Nursing School.
- For every individual program, there are certain requirements. The Admission Point System (APS) is used to assign point values to NSC or similar subjects:
Admission Point System
|NSC Levels||NSC %||APS||APS %||Symbol|
How to apply to Tshilidzini Hospital Nursing School Application
The institution has set up a website where candidates can readily apply online. To begin the application process, follow the steps listed below.
- Go to https://www.sanc.co.za/neis.htm to access the Tshilidzini Hospital Nursing School Portal.
- Look for the one that has to do with applying in the link texts.
- To begin your application, simply click on it.
Contact Details of Tshilidzini Hospital Nursing School
Area: Shayandima, Limpopo, South Africa
Physical Address: Phundamaria Main Road, Shayandima, Limpopo, South Africa
Postal Address: Private Bag X924, Shayandima, 0945, South Africa
Phone: +27 (0)15 964 1061
Fax: +27 (0)15 964 1072
Contact Person: Clinical Manager: Dr Mukwevho