tncc certification – Ena University
- When it comes to stabilizing life-threatening trauma cases, every second counts. This course will give you the knowledge, critical thinking skills, and training necessary to offer high-quality trauma nursing care.
- It will be taught by qualified nurses. You will be able to effectively analyze and execute evidence-based interventions to improve patient outcomes after finishing this course.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll discover:
- The most recent trauma nursing practice guidelines
- Care is assessed and applied in a systematic manner.
- Life-threatening injuries must be identified quickly.
The 8th Edition of the TNCC
TNCC, the 8th Edition, aids in the development of clinical skills! The current edition has fascinating new features as well as a dynamic course structure that makes learning more enjoyable.
The following are some of the features:
- Virtual learning module
- Interactive teaching strategies
- Electronic, open-book testing – No more test anxiety!
- Updated evidence-based provider manual
- One-and-a-half-day course
- 18.25 CNE hours
- Virtual courses available
Why is ENA’s TNCC a good fit for you?
- Trauma nursing professionals developed evidence-based content.
- Designed exclusively for nursing
- As trauma care advances, the course curriculum is updated on a regular basis.
- Upon successful completion, a four-year, internationally recognized verification as a TNCC provider is earned.
- Boost your self-assurance when it comes to trauma patient care.
- Year-round, TNCC courses are offered at convenient locations near you.
- Earn a total of 18.25 CNE hours.
A variety of learning methodologies are included to cater to every learning style, including:
- Online modules
- Instructor-led classroom discussions and skill stations
- To gain verification, participants must be registered nurses with a current unrestricted nursing license.
- Licensed practical nurses and paramedics are allowed to attend all parts of the course and earn CNE hours, but they are not allowed to verify their provider status.