StudyTrust Sponsored Bursaries Application 2023-2024
StudyTrust Sponsored Bursaries Application
About StudyTrust Sponsored Bursaries
- StudyTrust is a public benefit organization that connects learners with aptitude and dedication to bursaries and scholarship possibilities. It was founded in 1974. We award bursaries and provide mentoring and assistance to students in order to help them succeed academically and personally.
- Our programs enhance students’ technical and academic abilities, equipping them for meaningful employment and active participation in the economy. We assist young people in obtaining tertiary education, professional skills, and jobs.
- StudyTrust administers a number of bursary and scholarship programs on behalf of local and international businesses, foundations, trusts, and private contributors.
- All applicants who qualify for these bursaries and scholarships will be considered for all opportunities. Some scholarships have a work-back requirement, such as recruitment bursaries.
- On the pages of these bursaries, the selection criteria and requirements of the various StudyTrust programs are outlined. For more information, please click on the specific bursary opportunity listed below.
Who is eligible to apply
- South African people who are interested in pursuing a full-time diploma at any recognized Agricultural College in South Africa.
- Applicants must have an NSC diploma with a Mathematics endorsement.
- Those from rural regions are given preference; applicants who have finished an NSC or who have matriculated but have not yet registered for college are also given preference.
- Current Grade 12 students planning to enroll in college.
- School leavers (Year 12),
Timelines for fresh applications to StudyTrust Sponsored Bursaries
New applications will open from 1 May.
Fields of Study
- Chartered Accounting
- Economics, Finance
- All Fields of Study
- Women and Girls
How to Apply for StudyTrust Sponsored Bursaries
Follow this link to apply: https://studytrust.org.za/
StudyTrust Bursary Applications & Enquiries
Tel: 011 403-1632
Fax: 086 563 7495
Office Mobile: 087 511 3373