Siloam Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Siloam Hospital Nursing School Application
About Siloam Hospital Nursing School
Siloam Health Science & Business Institution is a pioneer private college that was founded in 2002 G.C. to meet the educational needs of the society by bringing educational opportunities to their community. It is situated in Ethiopia’s SNNPR Woliata Zone, Soddo Town, Selam Kebele, Arada Sub-city. The college’s goal is to develop people who excel in their professional pursuits, demonstrate ethical integrity, and can add value to their professional engagements.
Siloam Health Science and Business College is a non-profit institution dedicated to providing high-quality, practical, and student-centered education and training. We strive to provide high-quality medical and commercial services through innovation, preservation, integration, communication, and, most importantly, our team of highly skilled and experienced specialists.
Courses offered at Siloam Hospital Nursing School
- Short Learning Programmes: PHC To Be Advised
- New Nursing Auxiliary To Be Advised
- General Nursing Science (B/Course) R683 2 years
- Basic Diploma (R425) 4 years
- Post Basic/ Registration Diplomas: (R212)
- Child Nursing Science
- Community Nursing Science
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment, and Care
- Critical Nursing Science
- Operating Nursing Science
- Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Care
- Orthopaedic Nursing Science
- Ophthalmic Nursing Science
- One Year Midwifery Nursing Science 1 Year
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174 4 years
- Diploma in Nursing (Staff Nurse): R171 3 years
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: R169 1 Year
- Advanced Diploma in Midwifery: R786 1 Year
Entry requirements to Siloam Hospital Nursing School
For admission to higher certificate or diploma programs, prospective students must achieve the statutory minimum requirements based on the National Senior Certificate (NSC) or equivalent school leaving certificate, as well as the candidate’s educational certificate.
- Levels/symbols attained in Grade 12 June/September examinations or evidence that study leave is being processed by the current employer will be used to determine provisional admission. Final Grade 12 scores, proof that the application has been given study leave by the employer, and that the applicant has not reached the pensionable age (55-60) applicable to all college programs will be used to make the final choice to study at Siloam Hospital Nursing School.
- There are specific requirements for all specific programs. The Admission Point System (APS) is used for allocating point values to your NSC subjects or equivalent:
Admission Point System