SANZAF Zakah Bursary Application 2023-2024
SANZAF Zakah Bursary Application
About SANZAF Zakah Bursary
SANZAF has been a beacon of hope for individuals in need for more than 45 years. SANZAF is working in areas like as welfare and development, education, disaster assistance, food aid, and providing shelter to the poor.
With your aid, we’ve had a great impact on many people’s lives and given them hope for the future.
The South African National Zakáh Fund (SANZAF) is a faith-based, socio-welfare, and educational organization that works to empower needy families by collecting and distributing Zakáh and other Sadaqát in a proactive and cost-effective manner through projects – with dignity, sincerity, and a sense of shared responsibility. All for the sake of the community and Allah’s pleasure (SWT).
Read also; Department of Mineral Resources Bursary
SANZAF Zakah Bursary Application Requirements
Please have the following saved as individual and separate documents for upload
- Proof of Income or a certified affidavit of unemployment (of self/spouse/parents/guardian)
- Certified Identity Documents
- Motivational Letter
- Testimonial from school, university or Imaam/Religious leader
You will not be able to complete this application unless you have uploaded the required documents.
To get more info on South Africa Bursaries, click here
How to apply to SANZAF Zakah Bursary
- Visit https://seed-sanzaf.org/howtoapply
- Click Apply Now
- Scroll down , check the Terms and Conditions and Click Next button
- Create an account by entering your First name , Last name, Email and select Password. Click Register button
- After successful registration you will be prompted to login. Click OK.
- Basic & Social Information section. Enter and Save
- If your University is not found on the Universities drop-down list, select Other and enter your university in
- Please Specify field. The same applies to your Course selection
- Select files for the required documents and click Upload Files. Each file must not exceed 2 MB either in PDF or IMAGE format
- Enter amounts for income. If not applicable enter “0”
- You will receive a confirmation email. The outcome of your application will be made available on your application profile. You can access your profile by using your email and password
18b Union Street
East London 5201
Tel No: 043 -722 7453
Fax No:043- 722 7453