Royal HaskoningDHV Bursary Application 2023-2024
Royal HaskoningDHV Bursary Application
Profile of Royal HaskoningDHV
- For 140 years, Royal HaskoningDHV has been bringing people together. With work anchored by our sustainable beliefs and goals, we have helped contribute to a better society and improved people’s lives via our skills and passion.
- We are an independent worldwide engineering and project management firm that is on the cutting edge of sustainable development and innovation.
- Our 6,000 associates, who operate from permanent offices in more than 30 countries on projects in more than 140 nations, are dedicated to delivering on our mission to improve society as a whole.
- We employ innovation and technology to help clients use their resources more efficiently and create solutions that connect with people to make their lives easier, happier, and safer.
- Our history and future are intertwined with the lives of others. We’re linked by a desire to work on meaningful projects and provide solutions for our clients that go beyond the original brief. We are linked by work that benefits society and helps to ensure a more sustainable future for our children and their children’s children.
About Royal HaskoningDHV Bursary
Royal HaskoningDHV is dedicated to the growth of South Africa’s engineering sector. We believe in developing and encouraging exceptional young people to become future engineering leaders, and we invest in worthy students’ studies through our bursary program.
- South African ID
- Official Matric results
- Most recent university academic results or progress report of all subjects (if no examinations
- Acceptance letter from the chosen university for the specific course
- Payslips for your parent(s)/guardian if employed or tax return statement stating income
- Latest financial statements if your parent(s)/guardian is/are unemployed
- Sworn affidavits if your parent(s)/guardian is/are unemployed.
(Unfortunately, there are no first-year bursaries available)
- Financial necessity and academic potential are the two most important criteria.
- National Senior Certificate or Equivalent in South Africa
- Studying full-time for a BSc or B Eng degree in engineering fields: Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering
- To be considered, students must achieve and maintain a cumulative grade point average of at least 65 percent.
- Acceptance into the university of your choice
Exhibit the RHDHV Values:
- Luminosity: We thrive on new ideas and are eager to lead by example.
- Integrity: We care about our clients, our employees, and society as a whole; we respect people and the environment, and we have zero tolerance for non-compliance with our integrity code.
- Excellence: delivering on our promise and trying to consistently increase the value of our services
- Team spirit: working in an open, proactive, and inclusive environment
How to apply for the bursary
Interested persons can access the application form on the official website of Royal HaskoningDHV.