Register online to Cput 2023-2024
Register online to Cput
Student Online Services (SOS)
The SOS is a one-stop shop where students can view their progress marks, change contact information, make fee payments and register online.
This user-friendly system also allows students to print a proof of registration.
Student Online Services (SOS) gives you access to your student data – anytime and from anywhere.
- register online
- check the subjects that you are registered for
- print a proof of registration
- view your progress marks
- change your contact information
- check and pay your fees online.
Prospective students should note that this form only works with:
- A valid student number, and
- A valid ID / Passport number, and
- A valid First & Last Name you filled in on your initial application form.
- If you have multiple names, please only use the first name.
*All fields MUST be filled in correctly!
How to access Student Online Services (SOS)
- To access SOS go to http://www.cput.ac.za/students/about/sos
- Click on “Log in to SOS” and then enter your student number and PIN, then click the “Login” button.
- If you do not have a pin, click on the Log in to SOS button, fill in your student number, and click on Request a pin. Then return to the SOS page and use the Get your PIN here application to have the pin displayed to you. You have a maximum of 3 attempts to request a pin.
Register online here
For more information on Student Online Services (SOS) click here
Tel: +27 21 959 6767
Applications, admissions and registration enquiries
Tel: +27 21 959 6393
Tel: +27 21 959 6270
Tel: +27 21 959 6072
Tel: +27 21 460 3393
Tel: +27 21 460 3373
Tel: +27 21 460 8353
CPUT online Registration
CPUT online Application Status
CPUT online Courses
How to Apply CPUT online
CPUT online application dates
CPUT Online application fee
CPUT Online application requirements
CPUT Application form
For more infor visit cput web here