- NursingCE.com is a comprehensive online resource that assists nurses in meeting continuing education (CE) and license requirements in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- NursingCE.com is a brand of Assessment Technologies Institute, LLC (ATI Nursing Education), a major provider of assessments and other digital solutions to nursing schools and an American Nurses Credentialing Center-accredited continuing education provider (ANCC). Nurses who complete NursingCE.com courses will receive ANCC-accredited credits.
Why Are We Here?
- Nursing education does not end after you graduate from nursing school. NursingCE.com was created to facilitate continuing learning in a subject that is continually changing.
- We were established as a one-stop-shop for all of your nursing continuous professional development requirements. Our courses are designed to provide you with the best nursing education possible so that you can keep current in your specialist area of practice while also meeting your certification or state licensure requirements.
Nursing ceu – Quality and efficiency are guaranteed.
- We understand that as a nurse, you have a lot on your plate. With this in mind, we attempt to make it as easy as possible for you to meet your continuing education needs while maintaining the highest possible quality of your courses.
- To ensure that you obtain the highest level of excellence, our courses are developed and approved by leading healthcare professionals. Each question has a full explanation and cited source material to ensure that you learn and retain the information as you progress through this experience.
- Our courses and examinations are available on your phone, tablet, or desktop computer, allowing you to learn when and when you want.
We are accountable to CEBroker.
- As a nurse, you spend a lot of time making sure that your nursing knowledge is up to date, as well as making sure that you meet the requirements to renew your license.
- We’ve partnered with CE Broker in states including Florida, Georgia, West Virginia, South Carolina, Arkansas, the District of Columbia, New Mexico, and Kentucky to automatically report your completed CEs to CE Broker, making your renewal process easier.