- NurseCe4Less.com was created with the goal of providing high-quality continuing education at a reasonable cost. We were able to do so by combining cutting-edge technology with a commitment to client pleasure.
- NurseCe4Less.com’s director, William A. Cook, Ph.D., is in charge of course creation and student support. Will works as a psychologist in private practice in addition to his responsibilities at NurseCe4Less.com. NurseCe4Less.com’s Webmaster is Doug Lawrence, M.S.
- Doug is in charge of the site’s programming and other technical components.
- Please contact us if you have any recommendations, questions, or concerns.
- Acetaminophen Poisoning: Diagnosis and Treatment- 3.00 Pharmacology Credits (3.0 standard)
- Psychopharmacology: A Review of the Classifications of Pharmacotherapeutic Agents- 3.00 Pharmacology Credits (3.0 standard)
- Gabapentin- 2.50 Pharmacology Credits (2.5 standard)
- Propofol- 2.50 Pharmacology Credits (2.5 standard)
- Fentanyl- 2.50 Pharmacology Credits (2.5 standard)
- Angiotensin Receptor Blockers- 2.50 Pharmacology Credits (2.5 standard)
- Alpha1-adrenergic Blocking Medication- 2.00 Pharmacology Credits (2.0 standard)
- ADHD: Jornay PM for Pediatric and Adult Use- 2.00 Pharmacology Credits (2.0 standard)
- Human Trafficking
- Healthy Pregnancy
- Screening Guidelines and Preventive Healthcare Programs
- Delirium and Dementia
- Head Trauma: Pathophysiology, Treatment, and Rehabilitation
Select a package
- No Test Required! Simply fill out a short evaluation of the course.
- Includes access to all required CE courses
- Unlimited access to our ENTIRE library of courses.
- Take as many courses as you like at your own pace.
- Try them all with no risk.
- All your required and completed hours are conveniently tracked for you.
- Reimbursed by many employers.
- Includes all Advanced Practice Nursing and Pharmacology Hour Courses.
- Access to over 144 professional courses. More than 373 CE hours are available.
- Continually Adding and Updating Courses – All available to you with your Unlimited Plan
- Take Classes on any Device – Computer, tablet, phone
Online Ceus for Nurses
5414 W Daybreak Parkway C-4 #401
South Jordan, UT 84009
South Jordan, UT 84009
Support email: email@example.com