Northern Cape Rural TVET College Nsfas Application 2023-2024
Northern Cape Rural TVET College Nsfas Application
Nsfas Application for Northern Cape Rural TVET College
The Department of Higher Education and Training’s TVET Colleges Bursary Scheme was created to support students who have the potential to thrive at NC(V) and Report 191 programs. Collect an application form when registering for an NC(V) or Report 191 program from the relevant campus.
Bursaries will be awarded based on financial need and academic performance within the limits of the resources allocated to the College by the Department of Higher Education.
Criteria for Qualification
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) bursary scheme is only accessible to South African nationals.
A student must be enrolled in or planning to enroll in a TVET college.
Applicants will be considered for financing if their combined gross family income is less than R350,000 per year; returning students (those who studied prior to 2018) will be eligible if their combined gross family income is less than R122,000 per year.
READ ALSO: ORBIT TVET College Nsfas Application
Nsfas Opening Date for New Entrants
Nsfas Online Application Opens from 1st of September to November 30, 2021.
Mode of Application
Obtain the following documents
1. Your South African ID number as well as your most recent academic results are mandatory.
2. Parental and/or guardian identification (or death certificate where applicable)
3. Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice for each person living with you in your house (not older than three months)
Download and finish
1. Fill out the consent form with your parent’s or guardian’s signatures.
2. Please download and complete the Disability Annexure A if you have a disability.
1. Fill out the Campus Application Form at your nearest campus.
2. To determine the best job route, take a simple aptitude test.
3. Return the documents from Steps 1 and 2
4. Fill up an application for the course of your dreams.