North-West University NSFAS Application 2023-2024
North-West University NSFAS Application
About North-West University
On January 1, 2004, the NWU was established as part of the South African government’s ambition to modernize higher education. The Potchefstroom University for Christian Higher Education united with the previous University of North-West. A third partner was the Sebokeng Campus of Vista, a predominantly black university, whose personnel and students were included.
The formation of the North-West University (NWU) was a powerful symbol of reconciliation and nation-building, as well as a highly effective gesture. One of the most successful and steady higher education mergers in South Africa has been the move to the unified NWU.
This stability is a result of the NWU’s consultative culture, as well as our clear vision, values, and mission, strong governance and leadership, and well-defined strategic and operational goals for the future.
The university a part of the global higher education community because of their engagement with other universities and institutions around the world. Student and staff interchange and cooperation in academic, research, cultural, and sporting areas are among their internationalization programs.
- Executive Training.
- Arts, Culture and Language.
- NWU Business School.
- Education and Teacher Development.
- Environmental Management.
- Financial Science and Economics.
- Human Health.
- Human Resources Development and Labor Relations
- Information Communication and Technology
- Law and Human Rights
- Marketing Communication and Customer Relations
- Project and Risk Management
- Religious, Social and Political Studies
- Identification documents/birth certificate
- Latest academic results
- Proof of parents income
- Death certificate if parents are dead
- Doctors certificate if permanently disabled
- Before you begin the application procedure, you must first register a myNSFAS account.
When making an account, you must provide the following information: username, password, ID number, cellphone number, and email address.
- Then log in with the username and password you chose.
- To complete the application form, click the “apply” button.
- Fill in all of the required slots if necessary.
- Be sure to include all supporting documentation with your application.
- You will receive an email with a reference number and your phone number. If you’ve filled in all of the required information (don’t leave any fields blank), you can submit electronic versions of your supporting papers.
North-West University contact details
Private Bag X1290, Potchefstroom, 2520
Building F1, 11 Hoffman Street, Potchefstroom, 2351
Tel 018 299 1111/2222
Fax 018 299 4910