Nompumelelo Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Nompumelelo Hospital Nursing School Application
About Nompumelelo Hospital Nursing School
Nompumelelo Hospital is a provincial government-funded hospital in Peddie, Eastern Cape, South Africa, serving the Ngqushwa Local Municipality.
Surgical Services, Medical Services, Operating Theatre & CSSD Services, Pharmacy, Anti-Retroviral (ARV) treatment for HIV/AIDS, Post Trauma Counseling Services, Physiotherapy, Occupational Services, Laboratory Services, X-Ray Services, Laundry Services, and Kitchen Services are among the hospital departments.
Read also; Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School
Courses offered at Nompumelelo Hospital Nursing School
- Nursing (General, Community, and Psychiatry) And Midwifery: R425
- Diploma In General Nursing Science (Bridge Course): R683 – Two-Year Diploma In One Year
- R254 – One Year Midwifery
- R276 – One-Year Diploma in Community Nursing Science
- R880 – One-Year Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Science
- One Year Post Basic Diploma In Clinical Nursing Science Health Assessment, Treatment, And Care
- One-Year Post-Basic Diploma in Community Nursing Science
- Critical Care Nursing-General R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Operating Theatre Nursing R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Ophthalmological Nursing R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Orthopaedic Nursing is a post-basic diploma in medical and surgical nursing science.
Nompumelelo Hospital Nursing School Application Requirements
- The Registration Fee must be paid (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- A copy of your photo ID that has been certified (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Outcomes: 12th grade final grades (if available). If you are currently in grade 12, your grade 11 scores are crucial to your application. As a result, maintain it in your possession.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
- You may print and mail a paper application to the Admissions Office if you are unable to apply online.
- Matriculation studies should include mathematics, physical sciences, and biology. Candidates who meet the program’s qualifications will be accepted.
- Training will take place in general and midwifery hospitals in the relevant province.
Admission Point System
How to apply to Nompumelelo Hospital Nursing School
- Go to Nompumelelo Hospital Nursing School Portal
- Look for the one that has to do with applying in the link texts.
- To begin your application, simply click on it.
To get more info on South Africa nursing colleges, follow this link