Nkandla Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Nkandla Hospital Nursing School Application
About Nkandla Hospital Nursing School
Nkandla Hospital Nursing School is one of the best nursing schools in South Africa. The school prides itself on its professionalism and how its students embody that trait.
Courses offered at Nkandla Hospital Nursing School
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174
- Diploma in Nursing (Staff Nurse): R171
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: R169
- Advanced Diploma in Midwifery: R786
- Post Basic/ Registration Diplomas: (R212)
- Child Nursing Science
- Community Nursing Science
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment, and Care
- Critical Nursing Science
- Operating Nursing Science
- Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Care
- Orthopaedic Nursing Science
- Ophthalmic Nursing Science
- One Year Midwifery Nursing Science
Entry requirements to Nkandla Hospital Nursing School
You must meet the following requirements to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12,
- An NQF Level 1 qualification,
- An approved bridging program established specifically for the purpose of gaining entry to NQF Level 2,
- An RPL assessment to meet the basic requirements for NQF Level 2 access.
READ ALSO: Nkonjeni Hospital Nursing School
Required documents when applying to Nkandla Hospital Nursing School
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID size photo of Learner.
Applications should be submitted as soon as feasible during the annual application cycle, which begins in April.
Timelines for fresh applications to Nkandla Hospital Nursing School
Applications will open from April to November
How to apply to Nkandla Hospital Nursing School
- Go to the official website of Nkandla Hospital Nursing School
- Proof of Registration Fee Payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Outcomes: Grade 12 final results (if available). Your grade 11 scores (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical to your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
If you are unable to apply online, you may send a paper application to the Admissions Office by printing the forms and mailing them to them.
Contact details of Nkandla Hospital Nursing School
Nkandla Hospital Nursing School
Private Bag X0028
TEL: 043 700 9700