About myNSFAS Portal
NSFAS applicants and beneficiaries utilize the myNSFAS portal to access information about their financing. The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) gives bursaries to South African students who are unable to fund their studies on their own.
How to login to NSFAS Portal
• Go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on “myNsfas account.”
• After that, enter your username and password.
•From the drop-down box, select “My personal information.”
• Check that your phone number and/or email address are current.
• Click “Update your details” to proceed.
• A One-Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the new phone number and email address you provided.
•Submit the OTP by entering it and clicking the submit button.
•Your data will be updated as soon as possible.
Instructions on How to Reset a Forgotten Password
Have you forgotten your password and are unable to access your MyNsfas account?
Don’t worry; you may quickly retrieve your Nsfas login password by using the techniques listed below:
1. Enter your ID number and click the “Forgot your password” tab.
2. Click “Submit” if you’ve forgotten your username or password.
3. You’ll get an OTP through email or SMS.
4. Enter the OTP and click “Submit.”
5. You’ll be prompted to establish a new password.
6.Links How to Login to a Mynsfas Account
Documents that must be validated in order for your NSFAS grant application to be approved
Keep in mind that the following important papers must be presented to complete the application:
- All applicants must provide a copy of ID. A temporary ID issued by the Department of Home Affairs will be accepted
- Non-SASSA applicants must provide ID copies of parent/s, legal guardian/guardian or spouse
- Smart ID cards: a copy with both sides of the smart ID must be provided
- Proof of income: applicant and/or parents/legal guardian/spouse (where applicable (non-SASSA) should provide latest pay slip not older 3 months, UIF letter, appointment letter, retrenchment letter (applicant and/or parent(s), legal guardian/spouse)
- Person with disabilities: to complete Disability Annexure A form.