myNSFAS account 2023-2024
Applicants for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme can utilize MyNsfas to log in and access and manage important information about the program.
Applicants for the NSFAS should register as soon as feasible. The procedure is as follows:
These are the steps needed to follow
- Please go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on “myNsfas account“.
- After enter your username and password.
- Please click on the “My personal details” tab.
- Kindly update your cellphone number and/or email address to your current one.
- Click “Update your details” to start.
- A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the new number and email address that you have provided.
- Kindly enter the OTP and click submit.
- Your details will immediately be updated.
You can sign in with your username and password, as well as your Facebook and Google accounts, if you already have one.
Keep in mind that, your phone number and email address must be unique to you and cannot be shared with any one.
You are on your own risk if you disclose it with some else.
You can check your application results (nsfas status ) by login into your myNSFAS account if you were one of the NSFAS 2022 applicants whose application was unsuccessful and you have filed an appeal.
How to Reset the Password
Already have a MyNsfas account but can’t remember your password?
Don’t worry, you can easily reset your Nsfas login password by:
- Clicking on the “Forgot your password” tab and enter your ID number
- Choose whether you have forgotten your username and password and click “Submit“
- You will receive an OTP via email and SMS
- Type in the OTP you received and click “Submit“
- You will then be required to create a new password.
- Links mynsfas account how to login