Mseleni Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Mseleni Hospital Nursing School Application
Courses offered at Mseleni Hospital Nursing School
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174
- Diploma in Nursing (Staff Nurse): R171
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: R169
- Advanced Diploma in Midwifery: R786
- Post Basic/ Registration Diplomas: (R212)
- Child Nursing Science
- Community Nursing Science
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment, and Care
- Critical Nursing Science
- Operating Nursing Science
- Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Care
- Orthopaedic Nursing Science
- Ophthalmic Nursing Science
- One Year Midwifery Nursing Science
Entry requirements to Mseleni Hospital Nursing School
You must meet the following requirements to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12,
- An NQF Level 1 qualification,
- An approved bridging program established specifically for the purpose of gaining entry to NQF Level 2,
- An RPL assessment to meet the basic requirements for NQF Level 2 access.
READ ALSO: Nkandla Hospital Nursing School
Required documents when applying to Mseleni Hospital Nursing School
All new applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Copy of the most recent school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate, certified.
- Six certified copies of the learner’s identification.
- Two certified copies of the parent’s or guardian’s identification.
- Learner’s photo (ID size).
Timelines for fresh applications to Mseleni Hospital Nursing School
Applications will open from April to November
How to apply to Mseleni Hospital Nursing School
- Go to the official website of Mseleni Hospital Nursing School
- Proof of Registration Fee Payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Outcomes: Grade 12 final results (if available). Your grade 11 scores (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical to your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
If you are unable to apply online, you may send a paper application to the Admissions Office by printing the forms and mailing them to them.
Contacts details of Mseleni Hospital Nursing School
Mseleni Hospital Nursing School
Private Bag X0028
TEL: 043 700 9700