Moses Kotane Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Moses Kotane Nursing School Application
About Moses Kotane Nursing School
Moses Kotane Nursing School is a nursing school based in South Africa. The school boasts of excellent academic performance. The students are always the priority of Moses Kotane Nursing School.
Programs offered at Moses Kotane Nursing School
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174
Diploma in Nursing (Staff Nurse): R171
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: R169
- Advanced Diploma in Midwifery: R786
- Post Basic/ Registration Diplomas: (R212)
- Child Nursing Science
- Community Nursing Science
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment, and Care
- Critical Nursing Science
- Operating Nursing Science
- Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Care
- Orthopaedic Nursing Science
- Ophthalmic Nursing Science
- One Year Midwifery Nursing Science
Entry Requirements to Moses Kotane Nursing School
Prospective students must meet the legislative minimum requirements for admission to higher certificate or diploma programs, which are based on the National Senior Certificate (NSC) or comparable school leaving certificate, as well as the candidate’s educational certificate.
- Levels attained in Grade 12 June/September examinations or evidence that study leave is being processed by the current employer will be used to determine provisional admission. Final Grade 12 scores, confirmation that the application has been granted study leave by the employer, and that the applicant has not reached the pensionable age (55-60) applicable to all college students will be used to make the final decision to study at Western Cape College of Nursing.
- All specialized programs have their own set of criteria. The Admission Point System (APS) is used to assign point values to NSC or similar subjects:
Admission Point System
- Spend huge sums of money on nurses for ECDoH facilities;
- Candidates who have attempted other options, such as dropping out of universities/technikons/colleges, will not be considered.
- Candidates with alternative qualifications will not be considered. If this is discovered at any stage during the process, the candidate will be disqualified.
READ ALSO: Thusong Hospital Nursing School
Documents Need when Applying to Moses Kotane Nursing School
- A certified copy of page one of your identity document/card (within the last three (3) months)
- A certified copy of your National Senior Certificate or similar qualification, remaining in Grade 12, with marks acquired at the end of Grade 11 and your most recent Grade 12 marks, must be submitted (less than three (3) months old).
- An actual Academic Record and a Certificate of Conduct must be included with the application form if you attended any higher education institution.
- Submit certified copies of certificates, diplomas, and degrees obtained previously (within the last three (3) months).
- If the name on the National Senior Certificate or comparable qualification differs from the name on the national identity document and the application form, proof of the difference must be provided. When the ID number is different, the same rules apply.
- Affidavit or proof of residence
How to apply to Moses Kotane Nursing School
- Go to
- Proof of Registration Fee Payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- A copy of your photo ID that has been certified (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Outcomes: 12th grade final grades (if available). If you are currently in grade 12, your grades from grade 11 are extremely important to your application. As a result, keep it under your control.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
You may print and mail your application if you are unable to apply online.
Contact Info of Moses Kotane Nursing School
Moses Kotane House,
Lakeside Unit 14-Derby Downs 1 University Road,
Westville, 3629, South Africa
PO Box 2357,