Military Hospital (SAMHS) Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Military Hospital (SAMHS) Nursing School Application
About Military Hospital (SAMHS) Nursing School
Military Hospital (SAMHS) Nursing School is one of the best nursing schools in South Africa. It is famous for how well its students excel since the school was established.
Courses offered at Military Hospital (SAMHS) Nursing School
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174
- Diploma in Nursing (Staff Nurse): R171
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: R169
- Advanced Diploma in Midwifery: R786
- Post Basic/ Registration Diplomas: (R212)
- Child Nursing Science
- Community Nursing Science
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment, and Care
- Critical Nursing Science
- Operating Nursing Science
- Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Care
- Orthopaedic Nursing Science
- Ophthalmic Nursing Science
- One Year Midwifery Nursing Science
Entry requirements to Military Hospital (SAMHS) Nursing School
You must meet the following criteria to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- A year-end report for students in Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12
- A National Qualification Framework (NQF) Level 1 qualification,
- An approved bridging curriculum created specifically for the aim of gaining entrance to NQF Level 2
- To achieve the fundamental requirements for entrance to NQF Level 2, a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment is required.
READ ALSO: Ann Latsky Nursing College
Documents required when applying to Military Hospital (SAMHS) Nursing School
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID-size photo of Learner.
Timelines for fresh applications to Military Hospital (SAMHS) Nursing School
From April to November, applications will be accepted.
How to apply to Military Hospital (SAMHS) Nursing School
- Go to the official website of Military Hospital (SAMHS) Nursing School
- Proof of Registration Fee Payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Outcomes: Grade 12 final results (if available). Your grade 11 scores (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical to your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
If you are unable to apply online, you may send a paper application to the Admissions Office by printing the forms and mailing them to them.
Contact details of Military Hospital (SAMHS) Nursing School
Private Bag X910, Pretoria, 0001
Cnr Nossob & Boeing Street, Erasmuskloof, Pretoria
012 355 6321 / 6999