Midlands Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Midlands Hospital Nursing School Application
Midlands Hospital Nursing School Application Requirements
- Proof of Registration Fee Payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Outcomes: Grade 12 final results (if available). Your grade 11 scores (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical to your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
Courses offered at Midlands Hospital Nursing School Application
Post Basic Diplomas: One Year: R212
- Clinical Nursing Science, Health Assessment, Treatment and Care (PHC),
- Child Nursing Science,
- Orthopaedic Nursing,
- Ophthalmic Nursing,
- Midwifery and Neonatal Nursing Science (Centralised and Decentralised (DPAM),
- Critical Care Nursing,
- Operating Theatre Nursing
- Community Nursing Science,
- Diploma in Nursing (General. Community, Psychiatry) and Midwifery: Four Years: R425
- Diploma in General Nursing Science (bridging Course): Two Years: R683
- Diploma in One Year Midwifery: One Year: R254
- Enrolled Nursing (EN): Two Years: R2175
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary (ENA): One Year: R2176
- Anesthesiology for all categories of nurses (4 weeks)
- Primary Health Care (6 weeks)
- HIV/AIDS and TB Management Certificate (8 weeks)
How to apply to Midlands Hospital Nursing School
- Visit Midlands Hospital Nursing School Portal
- Look for the one that has to do with applying in the link texts.
- To begin your application, simply click on it.
To get more info on South Africa nursing colleges, follow this link
513 Church St, Pietermaritzburg, 3201, South Africa
Tel +27 33 342 5522