Metsimaholo District Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Metsimaholo District Hospital Nursing School Application
Nursing is a health-care profession dedicated to assisting individuals, families, and communities in achieving, maintaining, or regaining maximum health and quality of life. … Nurses work in a variety of specialties and have varying amounts of prescription authority. Nursing restores, maintains, and promotes the health of individuals, groups, and communities by combining compassion, knowledge, and sophisticated health technology. Nursing is both an art and a science, combining the development and application of nursing knowledge, practices, and ethics with caring, compassionate interactions.
Metsimaholo District Hospital Nursing School is a nursing school in the Free State province of South Africa, and is one of many nursing training institutes in the country. Because the institution is affiliated with the South African Nursing Council (SANC), admissions are handled through the SANC admissions procedure.
Metsimaholo District Hospital Nursing School Application Requirements
Mathematics, Physical Sciences, and Biology are all recommended ( are taken as Matriculation subjects).
Candidates will be accepted into the program if they possess the following qualifications:
Level 4 mathematics or literacy level 5, Level 4 physical science, and Level 4 life science
In addition to the above requirements, you will need to provide proof of South African Nursing Council (SANC) related forms, and proof of payment to SANC.
Courses offered at Metsimaholo District Hospital Nursing School
- Nursing (General, Community, and Psychiatry) And Midwifery: R425
- Diploma In General Nursing Science (Bridge Course): R683 – Two-Year Diploma In One Year
- R254 – One Year Midwifery
- R276 – One-Year Diploma in Community Nursing Science
- R880 – One-Year Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Science
- One Year Post Basic Diploma In Clinical Nursing Science Health Assessment, Treatment, And Care
- One-Year Post-Basic Diploma in Community Nursing Science
- Critical Care Nursing-General R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Operating Theatre Nursing R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Ophthalmological Nursing R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Orthopaedic Nursing is a post-basic diploma in medical and surgical nursing science.
To read more on Nursing colleges in South Africa, follow this link
How to apply to Metsimaholo District Hospital Nursing School
- Go to Metsimaholo District Hospital Nursing School Portal
- Keep your mobile phone and an active email address ready,
- As you require both to access and complete the online application form.
- Proceed through all the steps and submit your electronic application. Make sure that
you complete the application form properly y uploading all necessary documents.
- Submit the form.