Mazars CA Audit Bursary Application 2023-2024
Mazars CA Audit Bursary Application
About Mazars CA Audit Bursary
The Mazars Group is a well-known, successful, and important player in the South African accounting, auditing, and tax advice industries. The corporation was founded in 1940, and its headquarters are in France.
Mazars Group has a global footprint in 86 countries and employs over 20,000 people. In South Africa, the company has a long and prosperous history, with offices in Cape Town, Durban, Kimberley, Prestoria, Johannesburg, Paarl, Plettenberg Bay, Bloemfontein, and Gqeberha.
Mazars CA Audit Bursary Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to receive the bursary from Mazars, every student must meet the eligibility requirements set by the organization.
- Applicants must be a South African citizen
- Students should have an interest and intention to study towards an SAICA-accredited degree in the academic year.
- EE students will be given preference over others
- One must have an impressive academic record
- Students must have completed Matric
- Applicants are required to study at a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution
To get more info on South Africa Bursaries, click here
Closing Date of the Mazars CA Audit Bursary
The closing date for the application is 10th December
Mazars CA Audit Bursary Application Documents Requirement
- Certified copy of ID document
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Complete academic records with the latest transcript o the institution’s letterhead
- A motivational letter that ca convince the authorities that your are highly deserving to receive the bursary
How to apply to Mazars CA Audit Bursary
- Students interested in applying for the Mazars bursary program must complete an online application form.
- Students must first create an account and login before filling out the form.
- Applicants must attach copies of the above-mentioned documents to the application form.