Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality Bursary Application 2023-2024
Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality Bursary Application
About Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality
The Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality is part of the Sekhukhune District Municipality in Limpopo Province. Elias Motsoaledi, Fetakgomo, Ephraim Mogale, and Lepelle Nkumpi Municipalities all border the Category B4 municipality. Makhuduthamaga translates to “executives,” a phrase used to describe the Fetakgomo movement in the 1950s.
The rural municipality, which is fueled by traditional land ownership, has about 270 000 persons and over 65 000 houses. The Municipality covers an area of more than 2000 square meters, and Sepedi is the primary language spoken in the main districts.
Fields of study the bursary
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Environmental and Waste Management
- Town and Regional Planning
- Accounting (Bcom)
Required documents when applying for the bursary
- ID document (certified copy)
- June academic report (certified copy)
- Matric certificate/ progress report (certified copy)
- Proof of residence
- Acceptance/ provisional acceptance letter from your chosen tertiary institution
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ sworn affidavit if unemployed)
NOTE: Applicants must add all the supporting documents to the application form for submission. Applications that lack the mentioned documents will not be regarded.
- Citizen of South Africa
- Reside in the authority of the Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality
- Matriculation is complete.
- Studying full-time in one of the aforementioned fields of study or planning to study full-time in one of the aforementioned fields of study (undergraduate)
- In South Africa, studying at a registered and approved higher institution
- A strong academic record
- A financial need that has been established
How to apply for the bursary
Qualified and interested persons should follow the link provided below to access and complete the bursary application process.
Bursary Application Form (.pdf)