Madzikane KaZulu Memorial Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Madzikane KaZulu Memorial Hospital Nursing School Application
About Madzikane KaZulu Memorial Hospital Nursing School
Madzikane Ka Zulu Memorial Hospital is a provincial government-funded hospital in Mount Frere, South Africa’s Eastern Cape province. It is located in the Alfred Nzo District. On the N2 road, it’s just a few kilometers north of Mount Frere town. It is a local landmark because it is one of the province’s largest hospitals.
Out Patients Department (OPD), Surgical Services, Medical Services, Operating Theatre & CSSD Services, Laboratory, Pharmacy, Anti-Retroviral (ARV) treatment for HIV/AIDS, Post Trauma Counselling Services, Termination of Pregnancy Services, X-Ray Services, Physiotherapy, Occupational Health Services, Laundry, Kitchen Services, and Mortuary are some of the hospital departments.
Read also; Madwaleni Hospital Nursing School
Madzikane KaZulu Memorial Hospital Nursing School Application Requirements
- An email address that is active.
- Your South African national identification number
- Your passport number if you are an international applicant.
Madzikane KaZulu Memorial Hospital Nursing School Courses
- Nursing (General, Community, and Psychiatry) And Midwifery: R425
- Diploma In General Nursing Science (Bridge Course): R683 – Two-Year Diploma In One Year
- One Year Midwifery
- One-Year Diploma in Community Nursing Science
- One-Year Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Science
- One Year Post Basic Diploma In Clinical Nursing Science Health Assessment, Treatment, And Care
- One-Year Post-Basic Diploma in Community Nursing Science
- Critical Care Nursing-General R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Operating Theatre Nursing R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Ophthalmological Nursing R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Orthopaedic Nursing is a post-basic diploma in medical and surgical nursing science.
To get more info on South Africa nursing colleges, follow this link
How to apply to Madzikane KaZulu Memorial Hospital Nursing School
- Go to Proof of Registration Fee Payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Outcomes: Grade 12 final results (if available). Your grade 11 scores (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical to your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
Madzikane ka Zulu Hospital
N2 Main Road
Tel: 039 255 1720