- Since 1892, Lutheran Home has been setting the standard for senior living. Arlington Heights’ Lutheran Home has gained the confidence of generations of families and solidified its position as one of the nation’s finest older adult living communities thanks to a committed mission and commitment to innovation.
- Many things have changed over the years, including upgraded programming and more specialized healthcare services, but one constant has remained: Lutheran Home’s commitment to providing quality, person-centered care and exceeding expectations on a daily basis. Lutheran Home, a Lutheran Life Community, is inspiring people of all generations to live vibrant, grace-filled lives.
- We are committed to providing excellent care and striving for continuous improvement at Lutheran Home. We stay open-minded and curious, continuously exploring inventive ways to do things better, from our management systems and thorough personnel training to unique programs for residents.
- Lutheran Home has established standards of care that are carried out in every community to assure a consistently high-quality experience for both residents and their families, based on its substantial health care knowledge. In addition, each community benefits from our corporate staff’s expertise and support. We have a reputation for being able to deliver high levels of care and handle complex or difficult cases.
- Innovative methods and effective outcomes have been recognized for our specialized programs, such as MyRehab short-term rehabilitation and MyTapestry memory support. Shepherd’s Flock, Lutheran Home’s well-known intergenerational childcare program, helps both residents and children via educational and social activities.
- People who are called to serve have innovative ideas, a passion for quality, and a plethora of skills at their disposal. A Lutheran Life Community is defined by this.
Short-term rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, and residential healthcare alternatives are available at Lutheran Home, Living at Its Best, a non-profit community in Arlington Heights, Illinois.
When you’re sidelined by an illness, injury, joint replacement, or hospital stay, Lutheran Home’s on-campus rehabilitation and return-to-wellness program, MyRehab, is ready to help you get back on your feet. Physical and occupational therapy, speech therapy, pulmonary and lymphedema therapy, and other rehabilitation therapies are also available, all of which are overseen by highly qualified health professionals and therapists.
- Assisted Living Facilities
Beautiful one- and two-bedroom apartments with assisted living possibilities. There is no entrance charge for immediate admission to Hearthstone, and assistance with bathing, clothing, medication management, and other activities of daily living is offered as needed.
- Memory Care
Memory Care is based on the most recent research on how to help people with various forms of memory loss thrive and feel safe in their surroundings. It all starts with a discovery.
- Nursing Home Care
Lutheran Home is known for providing high-quality skilled nursing care. We’re continually looking for new methods to innovate and deliver the best possible care to each individual resident, from extensive professional training to the creation of our highly respected therapies.