- Wolters Kluwer and Lippincott have been committed to improving clinical excellence in healthcare for centuries. The Solutions product suite contains four critical clinical decision support and competency management products that help your nurses and allied health personnel at the point of care and in the classroom.
- Lippincott Solutions are a collection of nurse and allied health professional solutions that integrate practical tools, up-to-date evidence-based knowledge, and best practices with innovative online workflow features to help them offer exceptional patient care.
Trust Lippincott® Solutions to help you improve team performance, expand clinical knowledge, and promote competence development to reduce the variability of care and improve patient outcomes in today’s changing patient care environment.
lippincott advisor – Your one-stop shop for breaking news, case studies, expert advice, and more!
Magnet accreditation can help many hospitals attract top nursing talent, develop a culture of continuous improvement, and keep prices stable. However, achieving recognition might be difficult. Time, money, resource allocation, and know-how are all required for the following activities.
- Getting nurse leaders and others to see the essence of Magnet status
- Explaining the process to stakeholders
- Implementing cultural and organizational changes to ensure improvements
- Gathering information to prove standards have been met
- Determining whether Magnet standards have been achieved
- Adopting a data-driven approach to identify areas for improvement
“When we were going through the Magnet application process, having Lippincott Solutions illustrated the tremendous emphasis we place on evidence-based best practices. Our nurses’ frequent use of Lippincott Procedures at the bedside and in continuing education showed the surveyor just how current we are in our practice. The surveyor was very impressed.
Nandel H. Smith
AnMed Health, Anderson, SC