Limpopo College of Nursing Application 2023-2024
Limpopo College of Nursing Application
Courses offered at Limpopo College of Nursing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174
- Diploma in Nursing (Staff Nurse): R171
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: R169
- Advanced Diploma in Midwifery: R786
- Post Basic/ Registration Diplomas: (R212)
- Child Nursing Science
- Community Nursing Science
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment, and Care
- Critical Nursing Science
- Operating Nursing Science
- Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Care
- Orthopaedic Nursing Science
- Ophthalmic Nursing Science
- One Year Midwifery Nursing Science
Entry requirements to Limpopo College of Nursing
You must satisfy the following criteria to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12,
- An NQF Level 1 qualification,
- An approved bridging program established purely for the purpose of gaining entry to NQF Level 2,
- An RPL assessment to meet the basic requirements for NQF Level 2 access.
READ ALSO: Dilokong Hospital Nursing School
Documents required when applying to Limpopo College of Nursing
- A copy of your academic credentials (eg Senior Certificate)
- (If necessary) a copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- (RSA students) a copy of your ID document or your ID/passport (international students)
- A copy of your marriage certificate (if required) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- If the documents are not in English or Afrikaans, sworn translations are necessary.
Timelines for fresh applications to Limpopo College of Nursing
Applications will start from April and end in November
How to apply to Limpopo College of Nursing
- Go to the official website of Limpopo College of Nursing
- Proof of Registration Fee Payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Outcomes: Grade 12 final results (if available). Your grade 11 scores (if you are currently in grade 12) are crucial to your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or by mail, remember that you’ll need a unique email address.
If you are unable to apply online, you may send a paper application to the Admissions Office by printing the forms and mailing them to them.
Contact details of Limpopo College of Nursing
Address: 34 Hans Van Rensburg St, Polokwane Central, Polokwane, 0699, South Africa