Hlabisa Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Hlabisa Hospital Nursing School Application
Courses offered at Hlabisa Hospital Nursing School
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174
- Diploma in Nursing (Staff Nurse): R171
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: R169
- Advanced Diploma in Midwifery: R786
- Post Basic/ Registration Diplomas: (R212)
- Child Nursing Science
- Community Nursing Science
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment, and Care
- Critical Nursing Science
- Operating Nursing Science
- Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Care
- Orthopaedic Nursing Science
- Ophthalmic Nursing Science
- One Year Midwifery Nursing Science
Entry requirements to Hlabisa Hospital Nursing School
You must meet the following requirements to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12,
- An NQF Level 1 qualification,
- An approved bridging program established specifically for the purpose of gaining entry to NQF Level 2,
- An RPL assessment to meet the basic requirements for NQF Level 2 access.
READ ALSO: Manguzi Hospital Nursing School
Documents required when applying to Hlabisa Hospital Nursing School
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Timelines for fresh applications to Hlabisa Hospital Nursing School
Applications will open from April to November
How to apply to Hlabisa Hospital Nursing School
- Go to the official website of Hlabisa Hospital Nursing School
- Proof of Registration Fee Payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Results: Grade 12 Final Exam Results (if available). Your grade 11 scores (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical to your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
- If you are unable to apply online, you may send a paper application to the Admissions Office by printing the forms and mailing them to them.
Contacts details of Hlabisa Hospital Nursing School