Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College Application 2023-2024
Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College Application
About Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College
Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College continues to produce excellent since its inception many years back. Authorities of the school have endeavored to provide all the necessary tools students need to excel, both theoretically and practically.
Programs offered at Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174
- Diploma in Nursing (Staff Nurse): R171
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: R169
- Advanced Diploma in Midwifery: R786
Application Timelines for Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College
Application Forms submission window will open from April to November.
Entry requirements into Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College
You must meet the following requirements to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12, or a NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging program established specifically for the purpose of gaining entry to NQF Level 2, or
- An RPL assessment to meet the basic requirements for NQF Level 2 access.
ALSO READ: Western Cape Rehabilitation Centre
Documents required when applying to Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College
- Copy of the most recent school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate, certified.
- Six certified copies of the learner’s identification.
- Two certified copies of the parent’s or guardian’s identification.
- Learner’s photo (ID size).
- Your South African identity number
Applications should be submitted as soon as feasible during the annual application cycle, which begins in April.
How to Apply to Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College
- Go to the official website of Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College
- Proof of Registration Fee Payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is required for South African natives; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Outcomes: Grade 12 final results (if available). Your grade 11 scores (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical to your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
If you are unable to apply online, you may send a physical application to the Admissions Office by printing the forms and mailing them to them.
Contact details of Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College
Address: 1st Floor N I H Building, Chapel Street, Kimberley, 8301, South Africa