heartland nursing home
heartland nursing home
Heartland nursing home
Our multidisciplinary medical team and staff provide great patient-centered care to our elders, with a combined 100+ years of experience. We offer a complete package for medical and healthcare requirements, with physicians, nurse practitioners, and professionals specialized in everything from speech pathology to wound care to physical/occupational therapy to dentistry to podiatry to eye care.
Our Core Principles
- Respect pushes us to completely value and nurture each elder, family member, and team member’s dignity and individuality.
- Compassion — Recognizing others’ needs, expressing empathy, and taking action to assist them.
- Integrity – Whether or not anyone notices, we endeavor to do the right thing for the right reasons.
- Stewardship – We strive to be excellent stewards of our own resources, as well as those entrusted to us by our elders, by making deliberate and responsible use of the time, talents, materials, and funds entrusted to us.
Excellence is defined as going above and beyond with exceptional service.
Heartland nursing home – Services
- Following illnesses or injuries, short-term rehabilitative care is an excellent way to receive further treatment such as nursing care or physical, occupational, and speech therapies. Our skilled staff and therapists work together to create a tailored care plan that addresses unique requirements, goals, and projected outcomes.
- The Heartland Team places a premium on getting to know the “person.” This attitude enables us to provide highly personalized healthcare, taking into account the physical, social, and spiritual well-being of each and every individual. We support our elders in obtaining their highest level of independence from admission to discharge.
- Physical therapy (PT) is a healthcare profession that focuses on the treatment of impairments and disabilities as well as the promotion of mobility, functional ability, quality of life, and movement potential through examination, evaluation, diagnosis, and physical intervention by physical therapists.
- Our rehabilitation services are provided to short- and long-term elders who have had strokes, falls, fractures, knee or hip replacements, or other medical issues that have limited their capacity to conduct daily activities.
- To help our elderly enhance their quality of life, our physical therapists employ a variety of innovative approaches. Physical therapy is used to treat health-related issues such as stroke, arthritis, respiratory sickness, and other disorders.
- Speech-language pathologists work to improve speech and swallowing problems. Our therapists have specialized training in assisting seniors who have had strokes or other disabilities that compromise their speech and swallowing. Our speech-language pathologists work with seniors one-on-one to help them reclaim functional communication through a range of techniques. Heartland employs a multidisciplinary strategy to maximize verbal, visual, and/or gestural communication.
- A team approach to rehabilitation allows everyone to focus on the senior as a whole and optimize the chances for a speedier recovery by coordinating treatment with physical and occupational therapies.