Glen Grey Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Glen Grey Hospital Nursing School Application
About Glen Grey Hospital Nursing School Application
Glen Grey Provincial Hospital is a provincial government-funded hospital in Lady Frere, Eastern Cape, South Africa, serving the Emalahleni Local Municipality.
Surgical Services, Medical Services, Operating Theatre & CSSD Services, Pharmacy, Anti-Retroviral (ARV) treatment for HIV/AIDS, Post Trauma Counseling Services, Termination of Pregnancy Services, X-Ray Services, Physiotherapy, NHLS Laboratory, Laundry Services, Kitchen Services, and Mortuary are among the hospital departments.
Read also; Fort Beaufort Hospital Nursing School
Glen Grey Hospital Nursing School Application requirements
- Proof of high school graduation or a high school equivalency diploma (formerly known as GED).
- By the application date, you must have completed Algebra, Biology, and Chemistry as described below.
- Students can meet these criteria by taking high school courses (completed within five years of graduation)
- To meet the program’s entrance requirements, the most recent class grade will be used. A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 (85 percent) is also necessary. The total GPA will be calculated using the most current transcript
Courses offered at Glen Grey Hospital Nursing School
- Nursing (General, Community, and Psychiatry) And Midwifery: R425
- Diploma In General Nursing Science (Bridge Course): R683 – Two-Year Diploma In One Year
- R254 – One Year Midwifery
- R276 – One-Year Diploma in Community Nursing Science
- R880 – One-Year Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Science
- One Year Post Basic Diploma In Clinical Nursing Science Health Assessment, Treatment, And Care
- One-Year Post-Basic Diploma in Community Nursing Science
- Critical Care Nursing-General R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Operating Theatre Nursing R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Ophthalmological Nursing R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Orthopaedic Nursing is a post-basic diploma in medical and surgical nursing science.
How to apply to Glen Grey Hospital Nursing School
- Visit the Nursing School Portal at Glen Grey Hospital Nursing School
- Look for the one that has to do with applying in the link texts.
- To begin your application, simply click on it.
To get more info on South Africa nursing colleges, follow this link
Glen Grey Hospital
Tel: 60 564 6172