George Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
George Hospital Nursing School Application
George Hospital Nursing School
George Hospital Nursing School is a pioneer school in training health professionals in South Africa. It has over the years trained world-acclaimed health practitioners who have excelled in their fields. To be educated at George hospital nursing school is to secure a sure ticket to a prosperous career.
Academic Programs offered at George Hospital Nursing School
- Short Learning Programmes: PHC
- New Nursing Auxiliary –
- General Nursing Science (B/Course) R683
- Basic Diploma (R425)
- Post Basic/ Registration Diplomas: (R212)
- Child Nursing Science
- Community Nursing Science
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment, and Care
- Critical Nursing Science
- Operating Nursing Science
- Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Care
- Orthopaedic Nursing Science
- Ophthalmic Nursing Science
- One Year Midwifery Nursing Science
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174
- Diploma in Nursing (Staff Nurse): R171
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: R169
- Advanced Diploma in Midwifery: R786
Entry Requirement for George Hospital Nursing School
You must meet the following requirements to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- A year-end report for students in Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an annual report
- A National Qualification Framework (NQF) Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging curriculum created specifically for the aim of gaining entrance to NQF Level 2, or
- To achieve the fundamental requirements for entrance to NQF Level 2, a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment is required.
All new applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Copy of the most recent school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate, certified.
- Six certified copies of the learner’s identification.
- Two certified copies of the parent’s or guardian’s identification.
- Learner’s photo (ID size).
Applications should be submitted as soon as feasible during the annual application cycle, which begins in April.
READ ALSO: Western Cape Rehabilitation Centre
Nated Full-Time Courses
The application fee (for new students only), as well as the class costs, are due at the time of registration.
When to Apply George Hospital Nursing School
The application will be accepted from April to November.
How to Apply to George Hospital Nursing School
- Go to
- Proof of Registration Fee Payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Outcomes: Grade 12 final results (if available). Your grade 11 scores (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical to your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing and mailing the forms.
Contact info of George Hospital Nursing School.
Address: Cnr Davidson & C J Langenhoven Road, George, 6529
Phone: 044 802 4537
Location: George, George Local Municipality, Western Cape, South Africa