False Bay TVET College Nsfas Application 2023-2024
False Bay TVET College Nsfas Application
WE ARE –
• NSFAS is a government agency under the Department of Higher Education and Training that provides financial assistance to qualified students at TVET colleges and public universities through study bursaries.
• The grant covers the costs of registration, tuition, and personal care, transportation, and lodging.
• We’ve been around for more than 28 years, and we’ve helped over 4 million South Africans realize their goals.
Citizens of South Africa
• SASSA scholarship awardees
• Applicants having a combined household income of less than R350 000 per year • Disabled people with a combined household income of less than R600 000 per year
• Applicants who first enrolled in university before 2018 and whose annual household income is less than R122 000.
READ ALSO: West Coast TVET College Nsfas Application
Note that if you are a SASSA recipient, you do not need to show proof of income.
Due to COVID-19 requirements, certified documents are not required.
All applicants must provide a copy of their identification and obtain permission from their parent(s), guardian(s), or spouse to submit their personal information for validation and verification.
You certify that you have gotten consent from all relevant parties after you accept the application terms and conditions.
If the applicant is financially reliant on their parents, guardians, or spouse, they must supply the following information:
• Photocopies of parent(s), guardian(s), or spouse’s identification
• Proof of parent(s), guardian(s), or spouse’s income (payslip or appointment letter, where applicable)
If the applicant is self-sufficient, they will be considered.
To reset your myNSFAS login information, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Go to www.nsfas.org.za, select ‘myNSFAS,’ and then ‘forgot password.’
STEP 2 – Enter your ID number and select whether you need assistance with your password, username, or both, then click ‘submit.’
STEP 3 – You will receive an SMS and an email with your username and a link to change your password.
STEP 4 – Click the link to be taken to the password reset page.
STEP 5 – Follow the on-screen steps to reset your password.