Evander Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Evander Hospital Nursing School Application
About Evander Hospital Nursing School
Evander Hospital School of Nursing is a nursing school in the KwaZulu-Natal region of South Africa. It is one of many nursing training colleges spread around the country. Because the institution is affiliated with the South African Nursing Council (SANC), admissions are handled through the SANC admissions procedure.
Courses offered at Evander Hospital Nursing School
- BACHELOR DEGREE IN NURSING SCIENCES (BCUR) – Four (4)Year Programme
- DIPLOMA IN NURSING – Three (3)Year Programme
- HIGHER CERTIFICATE IN AUXILLARY NURSING – one (1)Year Programme
- POSTGRADUATE ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN NURSING
Entry requirements of Evander Hospital Nursing School
You must meet the following requirements to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12,
- An NQF Level 1 qualification,
- An approved bridging program established specifically for the purpose of gaining entry to NQF Level 2, or an RPL assessment to meet the basic requirements for NQF Level 2 access.
Documents required when to Evander Hospital Nursing School
- Copy of the most recent school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate, certified.
- Six certified copies of the learner’s identification.
- Two certified copies of the parent’s or guardian’s identification.
- Learner’s photo (ID size).
Applications should be submitted as soon as feasible during the annual application cycle, which begins in April.
READ ALSO: Piet Retief Hospital Nursing School
Times for Fresh Applications to Evander Hospital Nursing School
Applications will open from April to November
How to apply to Evander Hospital Nursing School
- Go to the official website of Evander Hospital Nursing School
- Proof of Registration Fee Payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Performance: Grade 12 final results (if available). Your grade 11 scores (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical to your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
You may print and mail your application if you are unable to apply online.
Contact information of Evander Hospital Nursing School
Evander Hospital Nursing School
Private Bag X0028
TEL: 043 700 9700