Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality Bursary Application 2023-2024
Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality Bursary Application
About Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality Bursary
The Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality was officially declared on January 21, 2010, by the Member of the Executive of Limpopo Local Government and Housing, replacing the name Greater Marble Hall Local Municipality.
Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality is ideally located in the Cultural Heartland of the Sekhukhune District, Limpopo Province, South Africa, with a great and rich cultural and historical heritage. Ephraim Mogale, a liberation hero, a lifelong combatant, and a staunch patriot, was honored with the municipality’s name.
Read also; BBD Bursary
Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality Bursary Application Requirements
Before applying, applicants must meet the following minimal entry criteria (please note that if you do not meet all of the requirements, your application will be rejected):
- Citizen of South Africa
- Residents in the jurisdictional area of the Ephraim Mogale Local municipality
- Matric or presently enrolled in Matric
- Studying full-time or intending to study full-time at a South African postsecondary institution
- Currently enrolled in or planning to enroll in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Engineering students must have scored at least 60% in Mathematics, Physical Science, and English in Matric.
- Coming from a low-income family and a rural neighborhood.
The deadline for submissions is October 31st.
(Applications received after this date will not be considered; please apply before the deadline to guarantee your application is taken into consideration.)
How to apply to Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality Bursary
Students may apply in one of the following ways:
1) Online at: http://bursaries.mpuedu.gov.za/eduapp/login.aspx You will be required to register an account before you can login and apply. If applying online, submit the list of documents below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) By downloading and completing the: Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Alternatively, you can obtain a copy of the application form from any Provincial Government Department (including Circuit and Districts offices, Thusong Service Centres, public libraries, Department of Education and municipalities).
Along with your completed application form, submit clear copies of the following supporting papers (submission of these documents is mandatory; if any elements are missing, your application will be disregarded)
- Birth certificate/identification document (certified copy)
- Result of Matric June exam, if you are currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if finished Matric certificate, if completed Matric certificate, if completed Matric certificate (certified copy)
- If you are currently enrolled in a tertiary institution, you should have your most recent exam results (certified copy)
- Any previous formal qualifications that have been obtained (certified copy)
- Proof of enrollment or admission at a post-secondary school
- Guardians/Parents Documents of identification (certified copies)
- Proof of income for parents/guardians (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ death certificates and social worker letter if deceased: certified copies).
To get more info on South Africa Bursaries, click here
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Hand delivered:
Department of Education provincial office:
Riverside Government Complex
Upper ground floor
The Bursary Unit
Mpumalanga Department of Education
Private Bag X 11341
Tel: 013 766 5355/
013 766 5243/
013 766 5368