Elangeni TVET College Nsfas Application 2023-2024
Elangeni TVET College Nsfas Application
Elangeni TVET College is a Technical and Vocational Education and Training institution in Elangeni, South Africa. Located in and around Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. The South African Department of Higher Education and Learning supports our higher education learning. The South African Bureau of Standards has also given us their approval.
From our eight sites, we provide full-time, part-time, and long-distance learning in a variety of programs. We offer bursary programs, such as the National Students Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), as well as other financial assistance.
Elangeni TVET College currently offers bursaries to NCV and Nated students who meet certain criteria (through the DHET Financial Aid Scheme). For additional information, interested applicants should contact their nearest campus. Don’t be shy; you, too, can pursue the program of your dreams.
Will all eligible students who apply be covered by the bursary fund?
Due to the limited bursary money available, the scholarship does not cover all students in the college.
Do students who receive bursaries have to repay the money when they finish their studies?
Students at TVET College do not have to repay the money because it is a bursary, not a loan.
The following expenses are reimbursed for applicants who obtain NSFAS funding:
Registration, tuition, food, and lodging (or transportation)
Personal care and learning resources
Essential Documents Needed for Application
- 4 certified copies of the student’s ID
- Both parents/ Guardian’s Certified ID copies
- Both parents’/ Guardian proof of income (latest payslips/pension card/child support grant card)
- Sworn affidavit by parents/guardian if unemployed
- Certified copy of death certificates in the event that mother and/or father are deceased
- Proof of address (utility bill or letter from Councilor)
- Certified copy of your landlord’s ID copy if renting private accommodation.
A South African citizen who has registered or plans to register for the NCV or NATED (Report 191) program, is in financial need, and can demonstrate academic potential.
-Please visit the NSFAS website at nsfas.org.za or go to https://www.elangeni.edu.za/ for more information.
-For assistance, you can go to any Buffalo City TVET College Campus — Student Support Service.
-Please make sure you have the relevant documentation in electronic format (certified within the last three months).
Your South African ID or a birth certificate (if you don’t have a green bar-coded ID or smart ID card), as well as the IDs of your parents and/or guardians and, if applicable, a death certificate.
– Pay stubs, letters of employment, or pension stubs stating income of parents and/or guardians (SASSA slips are not necessary, and SASSA should not be counted as household income).
-Please download and complete the CONSENT FORM with your parent(s) or guardian(s) – this must be attached to your Application form – see the flip-side for information.