Ehlanzeni TVET College Nsfas Application 2023-2024
Ehlanzeni TVET College Nsfas Application
Nsfas Application for Ehlanzeni TVET College
Personal information about job status and levels is gathered by the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS). The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) collects personal information from agencies about the applicant’s parents’ or guardians’ job situation and income level. NSFAS is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of personal information collected from third parties and to safeguarding the privacy of those whose personal information is provided to NSFAS.
Information About Bursaries Distribution:
Ehlanzeni College does not administer or distribute these bursaries; instead, the college simply supports students with the application process. The National Student Financial Aid Scheme, on the other hand, is in charge of allocating monies. As part of the 32 TVET institutions’ e-Wallet System, Ehlanzeni College is likewise not liable for the payment of students’ allowance.
What is covered by the TVET bursary scheme?
1. For R25,200 per year, you can rent an apartment in the city.
2. For R18,900 per year, you can stay in a peri-urban area.
3. For R15,750 per year, you can stay in a rural area.
4. R33,000 per year for college accommodation (Hostels).
5. R7,350 per year for transportation (up to 40 kilometers from the institution).
6. R2900 per year for incidental/personal care allowance.
8. Fees are determined by the approved DHET pricing structure.
Nsfas Opening Date for Fresh Applications
Nsfas Online Application Opens on 1 September and closes on November 30, 2024.
READ ALSO: Northlink TVET College Nsfas Application
1. All citizens of South Africa.
2. Every SASSA grant recipient is eligible for financing.
3. Applicants with a combined household income of less than R350 000 per annum are eligible.
4. The total household income of a disabled individual must not exceed R600 000 per year.
5. Students who began their studies prior to 2018 and whose annual household income is less than R122 000.
Certified original copy of ID
Proof of registration
Proof of residence
Latest school/college results
Parent(s)’/guardian(s)’ proof of income
Affidavit in case of unemployment
Proof of Transport and Accommodation
The Department of Higher Education and Training has made bursaries available to make the National Certificate (Vocational) course more accessible. The bursaries are administered by the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) on behalf of the Department of Higher Education and Training.