Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School Application
About Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School
Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School features as one of the top academically inclined schools in South Africa. The school focuses on both theory and practical aspects of the teaching and learning approach.
Courses offered at Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174
- Diploma in Nursing (Staff Nurse): R171
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: R169
- Advanced Diploma in Midwifery: R786
- Post Basic/ Registration Diplomas: (R212)
- Child Nursing Science
- Community Nursing Science
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment, and Care
- Critical Nursing Science
- Operating Nursing Science
- Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Care
- Orthopaedic Nursing Science
- Ophthalmic Nursing Science
- One Year Midwifery Nursing Science
Entry requirements to Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School
You must satisfy the following criteria to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12,
- An NQF Level 1 qualification,
- An approved bridging program established specifically for the purpose of getting admitted to NQF Level 2,
- An RPL assessment to meet the basic requirements for NQF Level 2 access.
READ ALSO: Elim Hospital Nursing School
Required documents when applying to Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School
- A copy of your academic credentials (eg Senior Certificate)
- (If relevant) a copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- (RSA students) a copy of your ID document or your ID/passport (international students)
- A copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree (if appropriate) (if applicable)
- If the documents are not in English or Afrikaans, sworn translations are necessary.
How to apply to Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School
- Go to the official website of Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School
- Proof of Registration Fee Payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Outcomes: Grade 12 final results (if available). Your grade 11 scores (if you are currently in grade 12) are vital to your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
If you are unable to apply online, you may send a paper application to the Admissions Office by printing the forms and mailing them to them.
Contacts of Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School
Dr Machupe Mphahlele Memorial Nursing School
Private Bag X0028
TEL: 043 700 9700