Dr J S Moroka Community Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Dr J S Moroka Community Hospital Nursing School Application
Dr J S Moroka Community Hospital Nursing School Application Requirements
- It is necessary to pay the Registration Fee (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- a certified copy of your photo identification (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Results: Grades for the 12th grade (if available). If you are currently in grade 12, your grades from grade 11 are extremely important to your application. As a result, keep it under your control.
- Keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address when applying online or via mail.
- If you are unable to apply online, you may print and mail a physical application to the Admissions Office.
- Mathematics, physical sciences, and biology should be included in matriculation courses. Candidates who meet the program’s requirements will be considered.
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
Read also; Dihlabeng Regional Hospital Nursing School
Courses offered at Dr J S Moroka Community Hospital Nursing School
- Diploma In General Nursing Science (Bridge Course): R683 – Two-Year Diploma In One Year
- R254 – One Year Midwifery
- R276 – One-Year Diploma in Community Nursing Science
- R880 – One-Year Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Science
- One Year Post Basic Diploma In Clinical Nursing Science Health Assessment, Treatment, And Care
- One-Year Post-Basic Diploma in Community Nursing Science
- Critical Care Nursing-General R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Operating Theatre Nursing R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Ophthalmological Nursing R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Orthopaedic Nursing is a post-basic diploma in medical and surgical nursing science
How to apply to Dr J S Moroka Community Hospital Nursing School
- Go to Dr J S Moroka Community Hospital Nursing Schooll Portal
- Look for the one that has to do with applying in the link texts.
- To begin your application, simply click on it.
- Fill in the form accordingly and submit the form.
To read more on Nursing colleges in South Africa, follow this link
Station Road, Thaba Nchu,
Private Bag X707, Selosesha, 9783
Tel; 27 (0)51 873 9800
Fax; +27 (0)51 873 9885