Dihlabeng Regional Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Dihlabeng Regional Hospital Nursing School Application
Dihlabeng Regional Hospital Nursing School Application Requirements
Applicants currently in Grade 12 are requested to provide school stamped copies of final Grade 11.
Each prospective student must complete the online application.
Once your online application has been submitted and processed, you will receive a student number (Reference number).
Applicants writing the National Senior Certificate (NSC) through IEB or SACAI examining bodies can apply online by selecting “National Senior Certificate” under the Results Detail page of the online application process.
Applicants who completed the GED and would like to study towards an undergraduate curricular qualification are advised to register and complete a grade 12 NSC/IEB/SACAI or international equivalent.
Applicants who did not complete SC/NSC/IEB must have USAF accreditation from the examination board for South African Universities.
Read also; Bongani Regional Hospital Nursing School
Courses offered at Dihlabeng Regional Hospital Nursing School
- Nursing (General, Community, and Psychiatry) And Midwifery: R425
- Diploma In General Nursing Science (Bridge Course): R683 – Two-Year Diploma In One Year
- R254 – One Year Midwifery
- R276 – One-Year Diploma in Community Nursing Science
- R880 – One-Year Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Science
- One Year Post Basic Diploma In Clinical Nursing Science Health Assessment, Treatment, And Care
- One-Year Post-Basic Diploma in Community Nursing Science
- Critical Care Nursing-General R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Operating Theatre Nursing R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Ophthalmological Nursing R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Orthopaedic Nursing is a post-basic diploma in medical and surgical nursing science.
How to apply to Dihlabeng Regional Hospital Nursing School
- Go to Dihlabeng Regional Hospital Nursing School Portal
- Keep your mobile phone and an active email address ready,
- As you require both to access and complete the online application form.
- Proceed through all the steps and submit your electronic application. Make sure that
you complete the application form properly y uploading all necessary documents.
- Submit the form
To read more on Nursing colleges in South Africa, follow this link
Dihlabeng Regional Hospital Nursing School
Private Bag X0028 BHISHO
TEL: 043 700 9700