Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust Bursary Application 2023-2024
Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust Bursary Application
Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust Bursary
Cyril Ramaphosa began providing scholarships to a small number of worthy students in 1996 so that they may attend university. He accomplished this by donating the proceeds from his public speaking engagements. In the year 2000, the Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) was established.
A stunning and increasing hall of fame, packed with CRET-enabled graduates whose aspirations of becoming highly trained professionals have come true, exists 21 years after Mr Ramaphosa sponsored his first bursary.
Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust Bursary Application Requirements
- Citizen of South Africa
- Unemployed at the moment
- between the ages of 16 and 30
- Matric or presently enrolled in Matric
- studying for your first undergraduate degree or have applied to do so? (NOT postgraduate)
- In South Africa, you are studying or have applied to study in a recognized and accredited institution.
- studying full-time, part-time, or via distance learning?
- Outstanding academic performance
- Ability to lead
- Ability to empathize
- Communication skills that are developmentally strong
- Financial need that has been established
*Those studying for vital and scarce skills will be given priority (per the Department of Labour, SETAs and labour and economic advisors)
How to apply to Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust Bursary
Online applications are required at https://www.easyburse.co.za/register.php?groupId=10.
Before you can Login and apply, you must first create an account.
Along with your online application, submit clear copies of the following supporting papers (submission of these documents is required; if any elements are missing, your application will be disregarded):
- Document of identification (certified copy)
- If you are currently enrolled in Matric, the most recent results are available (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if finished Matric certificate, if completed Matric certificate, if completed Matric certificate (certified copy)
- If you are currently enrolled in a tertiary institution, please provide your complete academic record (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary acceptance or application
- ID cards for parents and guardians (certified copies)
- Guardians/Parents evidence of income (certified copies of pay stubs if employed/ proof of pension or grant if appropriate)
- A testimonial from a teacher or a member of the community
- Essay on motivation (explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary, the support you expect to receive from the bursary and life values)
011 592 6580
18 Acacia Road
Postnet Suite 167
Private Bag X9924