CUT Online Application 2023-2024
CUT Online Application
For the current academic year, the Central University of Technology (CUT) Online Application window for undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualifications is now open.
- Applications for 2023 will open towards June/July 2022 and close at the end of October 2022.
What do you need to study at the Central University of Technology as an applicant
- You have an NSC or NCV with an endorsement that allows entrance to degree studies (Bachelor’s degree) or an equivalent qualification.
- You meet all the minimum admission requirements for the programme you intend to study. Meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen/intended programme of study, does not guarantee admission, as limited spaces are available in each programme.
- You have a minimum level of 4 (50%) in the chosen UFS language of instruction: English or Afrikaans (only applicable to certain programmes).
- You must pass certain school subjects with a minimum level of achievement in order to take a certain university module. Please refer to the section on the faculty-specific admission requirements, which also includes the respective compulsory subjects and achievement levels required per programme.
VERY USEFUL LINKS FROM CUT
CUT online Registration
CUT online Application Status
CUT online Courses
How to Apply CUT online
CUT online application dates
CUT online registration dates
How to register CUT Online
CUT online Prospectus
CUT Online application fee
CUT Online application requirements
CUT Application form
The Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) would like to warn all prospective students that there is no way other than the process described here for application. If you are asked for money to assist you with your application, you are being swindled by scammers.
Documents needed for Applying CUT
- Current Matriculants: starting your application will not require any documents.
- Already Matriculated applicants: you will have to upload your ID and Senior Certificate.
- Higher Qualifications than matric: you will have to upload your ID, Senior Certificate, your qualification(s) and study record.
How to Apply for admission at CUT Central University of Technology
Central University of Technology CUT Online Application process can be a little bit challenging especially If you are a new applicant, below you will find a full guide about how to apply for this academic year.
- Step #1: Visit the Central University of Technology website and click on the Admission > Apply for Admission (CUT Online Application) link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants, from there you will be able to make your selection and proceed to the Registration, Application, and document uploading stage. Here is the link to the Central University of Technology Online application System >> https://www.cut.ac.za/application-process
- Step #2: Central University of Technology CUT Online Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to the Central University of Technology Online application System form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are a First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the Central University of Technology online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during the registration stage includes your name, email, password, type of programme you are applying for, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Central University of Technology students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. The Central University of Technology does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the CUT Online Application process.
- Step #4: CUT Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from the Central University of Technology. Use the student number you receive from the Central University of Technology and the application fee reference number (i.e. STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030). Your application will only be accepted and processed once the fee has been paid. Be advised that this is a non-refundable fee.
- Step #6: Submit your completed CUT Online Application: To complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
You can visit the Central University of Technology Online application System for a full guide on how to apply & Payment information below