- We’re a tech-enabled platform that connects nurses and CNAs with high-paying, on-demand jobs.
- Our vision and mission is to fill crucial holes in connectRN clinicians’ lives by giving them a better way to work and obtain support.
- We use technology from the perspective of nurses to empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and futures in a supportive community structured around their needs.
- By empowering nurses all across the world, one relationship at a time, we’re making a difference.
- Every crisis and catastrophe that we face puts the nursing community on the front lines. We are motivated to create a more inventive and inclusive workplace because of their devotion, perseverance, and boldness.
- You will have the opportunity to work on one of the biggest and most important concerns facing our healthcare system today if you join our team of connections. Our perks reflect our commitment to creating a diverse, innovative culture of creative people who are passionate about building a “nurse first” organization.
Our mission is based on diversity and inclusiveness.
- We understand the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at connectRN. We believe that being able to show up as one’s true self leads to a fulfilling workplace and a thriving community.
- Our commitment to nursing professionals—and to one another—is to provide a secure and supportive environment in which we may do our best work.
- connectRN was created by a nurse to help clinicians of all levels of experience. ConnectRN is based in Waltham, Massachusetts, and services the American healthcare industry.
Nurses and nursing professionals are at the heart of healthcare, according to connectRN. Our community of caregivers creates their own work schedules, explores new job prospects, and connects with a global network of professionals using our breakthrough technology. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to qualified professionals and a reliable platform.