Concor Bursary Application 2023-2024
Concor Bursary Application
About Concor Bursary
- Concor encourages the development, availability, and retention of qualified human capital that is directly tied to the Company’s needs.
- Our company provides financial help to individuals who wish to pursue a degree or national diploma at a recognized South African university or university of technology in order to supply the company with high-quality graduates to meet its medium and long-term staffing demands.
Fields of Study covered by Concor Bursary
- Quantity Surveying
- Civil Engineering
- Health and Safety
Before being considered for a bursary, applicants must meet the established eligibility standards and follow the formal process for establishing eligibility, range, and value of all scholarships.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for a Concor bursary:
- You must be a citizen of South Africa.
- You must be under the age of 30.
- Must be a full-time student at a recognized South African institution or university of technology pursuing a relevant degree or national diploma.
- Must have completed at least the first year of studies without receiving any additional bursaries from another university or firm
- ID document (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary academic record – 2017 final results (certified copy)
- Recent color passport photograph
Timelines for Fresh Application
Submission of fresh applications will start on October 11 until October 31.
- Each year, Concor awards bursaries to students pursuing careers in the construction industry who are enrolled in post-secondary institutions. Construction, engineering, and the built environment are the only fields eligible for bursaries.
- We give bursaries starting in the second year, and bursaries are distributed based on the company’s future skill needs as well as the available budget. Since 2011, more than 70 bursars have completed their studies, and all bursary beneficiaries have been assimilated into Concor. Concor also gives trainee engineers and technicians hands-on training on the job, exposing them to the rigors and complexities of infrastructure development.
How to Apply
Online applications are required and can be found at:http://bursar.concor.co.za
Tel: 011 590 5500
For technical support or assistance, contact Concor’s service provider:
Tel: 010 140 3099